Saturday, June 30, 2012

Red Sox Jerseys we will be out soon

Will morale up. I was thinking of the people around laughed, a face covered with a contempt for the police look very good.
Your peers in our hands, their lives are controlled by your hands. Your wives, children, and your old father at home waiting for you, do you want them to hurt? Do you have the heart to let them die at any time the risk of it? Mafia believers laughter gradually Greco also shouted: Xhosa. The greco always practice what it preaches, like to trust your parents, you can trust me, as long as the lay down their arms, I can assure all of you safety.
Greco, then how much from the point of the role of the police shouted, meaning similar, clearly hope to dispel the impact on one's own. But learn to speak clearly fell Xiasheng mafia only have one excited, seem to think that the lives of the police lies in their own hands, eager to want to start impact.
Formed gradually the greco see stalemate, but also know that time waits for no man raised his microphone and shouted: you listen, we will be out soon, your companion in front of us, their life is in your hands , you should be cautious choice, surrender or be killed by fellow executioners.
His voice hardly ever, hands suddenly a wave of Mafia believers who crowded at the door would flood flooded out. Outside the police do not know what to think, do not shoot, just watch these mafia only push the TV drama eight police rushed to the wall.
My children, do not first opened fire on the police to give them a chance. Greco Hot Strike shouted again.
Do not know is Greco's propaganda played a role, or whether the police was mafia only the battle scared, or the surrender of the Italian army tradition at work, and ultimately it really was shot hair was disarmed. I could not help but Greco new light not only guts, more prudent, orderly face of crisis management, it really worthy of is the godfather of Sicily,New York Yankees Jerseys, the largest family.
Brothers, thank you for helping me, but now we leave as soon as possible here. Greco throw away the megaphone, came to me and said: Where is Christina?
I smiled and said: your sister to her villa to chat with the police it.
You Asians really good at the miracle nation. Greco said: while walking my children no one can match you, from now on what you need to find me, I would certainly like brothers to help you.
Thank you very much for your kindness, if necessary, I will tell you. I know that with the Italians can not be too polite, or else they'll think you're not honest,Red Sox Jerseys, then Buddist responded.
You is how to come up with a big sound? The walls of my room almost spallation. Greco suddenly asked with a smile.
I did not wish to show off, but replied: I have detonated hundreds of kilograms of explosives.
Greco seems to want to ask what, but suddenly see the oncoming of a Fiat car ...
The automotive issued a shrill scream in the hard concrete floor turn 180 degrees and firmly parked in front of us, one wearing a prison uniform of the Italian people head out

No comments:

Post a Comment